[O] Is it possible to "escape" time entries in to-do headings for org-ag

From: Rohit Patnaik
Subject: [O] Is it possible to "escape" time entries in to-do headings for org-agenda?
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2018 13:41:09 -0700

Hello,

According to the org-mode manual:

>In the headline of the entry itself, a time(range) may also appear as plain
>text (like ‘12:45’ or a ‘8:30-1pm’).

Is it possible to "escape" this text so that strings like that are *not*
interpreted as times or time ranges? Failing that, is it possible to disable
the interpretation of plain text as time ranges? I have entries that have
"time-like" strings, (ie. things like 7:16) that should not be interpreted as a
timestamp. However, when I display such entries in org-agenda, these entries
are displayed with a time prefix, which results in the text appearing garbled.

Thanks,
Rohit Patnaik