Re: [O] Bulk re-scheduling in agenda view

From: Michael Hoffman
Subject: Re: [O] Bulk re-scheduling in agenda view
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2018 19:48:32 -0400

On 4/26/2018 7:34 PM, Bastien wrote:
Michael Hoffman <address@hidden> writes:
The org manual
<https://orgmode.org/manual/Agenda-commands.html> seems to indicate
this is possible using double plus:

Schedule all items to a new date. To shift existing schedule dates by
a fixed number of days, use something starting with double plus at the
prompt, for example ā€˜++8dā€™ or ā€˜++2wā€™.

When I try this, however, I always get re-scheduling from the current
date.

I cannot reproduce this -- beware that the prompt shows the date as
if it was with only one "+"... but the bulk rescheduling effectively
reschedule entries by adding the number of days to *each* of them.

Thanks Bastien. I reported this as a bug later and Nicolas Goaziou fixed it. Works as expected now.

Many thanks for your work on org-mode, an essential part of my daily workflow.

Michael