Re: [O] error while creating agenda clocktable

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [O] error while creating agenda clocktable
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2018 08:37:14 +0200

Hi Rainer,

The presence of the file column in the clocktable depends on the scope.

Removing the headline column is not an option, I don't see many cases
were it would be useful, except corner-cases.

Rainer Stengele <address@hidden> writes:

> In the past I just copied the org-clocktable-write-default and
> modified it brutally in order to just output my 2 needed columns.

You can still do this.

> That of course makes it sensitive to code changes..

For this code change, it's just a matter of adapting :tags and :match
in your code, that should not be too difficult (crossing fingers).

HTH,

--
 Bastien