Re: [O] Moving from Jekyll to Orgmode

From: ST
Subject: Re: [O] Moving from Jekyll to Orgmode
Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2018 11:50:12 +0300

Hi Scott,

thank you, and all other responders, for the shared information. The
reason I want to leave Jekyll is because I don't want to depend on a
tool that relies on language (Ruby)/environment that I don't know/use
(in this respect Hugo is the same for me). I prefer something more
simplistic, even though if I'll have to invest some time for it to work
initially. Those 3 features I've mentioned are almost all I need, more
or less.

Could you, please, share your website publishing workflow (considering
the 3 issues I've mentioned)?

Thank you!