[O] Inheriting some local variables from source code block editing buffe

From: Göktuğ Kayaalp
Subject: [O] Inheriting some local variables from source code block editing buffers
Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2018 20:19:03 +0300

Hello,

when editing a source block, passing some local variables from the
original buffer into the buffer in which the source code is edited might
be useful.  My use case is passing the value of ‘lexical-binding’ when
editing Elisp source code blocks in my literate .emacs so that I don't
mistakenly evaluate code in a non-lexical environment thinking it's the
opposite instead.

I've implemented this with the patch attached to this message, if it's
deemed useful, I can revise it for inclusion upstream (just wanted to
see what you think about the idea with this one).

--
İ. Göktuğ Kayaalp       <https://www.gkayaalp.com/>
                         024C 30DD 597D 142B 49AC