[O] Babel: Shell source block outputting latex for export

From: Russell Adams
Subject: [O] Babel: Shell source block outputting latex for export
Date: Tue, 1 May 2018 18:29:59 +0200

Seems like this recently broke.

Here's an example:

#+begin_src sh :results latex :exports results
    echo '\begin{lstlisting}'
    echo 'latex test should not be table'
    echo '\end{lstlisting}'
#+end_src

#+RESULTS:
#+BEGIN_EXPORT latex
| \begin{lstlisting} |      |        |     |    |       |
| latex              | test | should | not | be | table |
| \end{lstlisting}   |      |        |     |    |       |
#+END_EXPORT

The expected result is:

#+RESULTS:
#+BEGIN_LATEX
\begin{lstlisting}
latex test should not be table
\end{lstlisting}
#+END_LATEX

I use shell commands to output listings of source files with custom formatting,
and highlight source code segments instead of entire files for review.

Any suggestions how I can prevent the automatic tabling of output?

This worked in Org 8, and I'm on the latest release on ELPA (9.1.2).

Thanks.

Russell Adams                            address@hidden