Re: [O] [POLL] Should Org tempo be enabled by default? (expand templates

From: Samuel Wales
Subject: Re: [O] [POLL] Should Org tempo be enabled by default? (expand templates thru e.g. "<s[TAB]")
Date: Fri, 4 May 2018 19:28:35 -0700

if there is a block there, you probably don't want to create a block.
if it is not there, you probably want to create one.

was my thinking.  incorrect?

--
The Kafka Pandemic: <http://thekafkapandemic.blogspot.com>

The disease DOES progress. MANY people have died from it. And ANYBODY
can get it at any time.

"You’ve really gotta quit this and get moving, because this is murder
by neglect." ---
<http://www.meaction.net/2017/02/03/pwme-people-with-me-are-being-murdered-by-neglect>.