Re: [O] Orgalist notes

From: Gregor Zattler
Subject: Re: [O] Orgalist notes
Date: Mon, 07 May 2018 22:22:18 +0200

Hi Nicolas,
* Nicolas Goaziou <address@hidden> [2018-05-07; 19:32]:
> Gregor Zattler <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> Sure:
>>
>> 1. hdf ds gjdfg dzg vizdgvzu uid vjudgfvkjui dkjui uiv dfu du
>>    sjuds gdhfj dhfg vhjf df dfkjh vkjM-RET
>
> Do you have `org-plain-list-ordered-item-terminator' set to ?\) ?

Yes, I used the customization interface and choose "2)".  This
produces 41 as value of this variable.  I did so, because
sometimes a sentence ends in a number and a period but these
happen to be after a auto-fill line break and org would assume
it's a list, indenting the following lines.

And I now see, orgalist does not recognize

1) as a list.  Neither does it indent succeeding lines after the
first one, nor begin a new numbered item after M-RET

If it's not possible to use "2)", then perhaps this should be
documented?

Thanks for your help, Gregor