Re: [O] highlighting latex code in org-mode

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: Re: [O] highlighting latex code in org-mode
Date: Wed, 09 May 2018 09:36:20 +0100

On Wednesday,  9 May 2018 at 10:17, Joseph Vidal-Rosset wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I would be happy to highlight latex code in org-mode, but nothing works. It
> is a pity because this lack of highlighting latex code in org-mode entails
> troubles in exporting in latex and I have always to correct my source
> files.

There appears to be support for font-lock for LaTeX expressions in org
but the regex that is used to determine LaTeX snippets is nil:

    org-latex-and-related-regexp is a variable defined in ‘org.el’.
    Its value is nil

    Documentation:
    Regular expression for highlighting LaTeX, entities and sub/superscript.

Maybe play around with this?

--
Eric S Fraga via Emacs 27.0.50, Org release_9.1.7-475-g3ffc7d