Re: [O] Bug: Empty Priorities Are Displayed As "B" In An Agenda Using Th

From: Tom Purl
Subject: Re: [O] Bug: Empty Priorities Are Displayed As "B" In An Agenda Using The Column View [9.1.13 (9.1.13-elpa @ /home/tom/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.13/)]
Date: Wed, 09 May 2018 10:48:17 -0400

‐‐‐‐‐‐‐ Original Message ‐‐‐‐‐‐‐

On May 9, 2018 7:32 AM, Nicolas Goaziou <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Tom Purl address@hidden writes:
>
> > I like to use column view with my org agenda. One of the custom
> >
> > properties that I like to view is the priority. Here's what I do to make
> >
> > that happen:
> >
> >     (setq org-agenda-overriding-columns-format "%TODO %4PRIORITY(Pri.)
> >     %50ITEM(Task)")
> >

> > Using Org 8.2 I was able to view the priority in the column
> >
> > view. However, since I've upgraded to the latest stable version of Org
> >
> > I now see "B" when the priority is empty.
>
> See `org-default-priority'.

Thank you for your quick response Nicholas. I read that help page but I still
think this may be a bug. In the 8.2 version of Org the Priority column in the
column view showed an empty priority if the TODO didn't have a priority. Those
TODO's where then *sorted* as if they had the default priority (which in this
case would be B). But I don't see why the agenda in column view would show a
bogus priority value.

Thanks again!

Tom Purl