Re: [O] export to odt with LaTeX math formulae and tables

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: Re: [O] export to odt with LaTeX math formulae and tables
Date: Fri, 11 May 2018 14:16:05 +0100

On Friday, 11 May 2018 at 14:09, Joseph Vidal-Rosset wrote:
> The export  works, but I meet  always the same strange  problem with the
> falsity constant  \(\bot\) that  I need  absolutely: the  symbol appears
> with \ begin{equation} ... \ end{equation} but not in lines... the latex
> command for equation produces inverted interrogation marks...

Yes, it appears that mathml support for \bot is not quite
there.  Interestingly, it works if there is a symbol before and one
after so it's acting as if it is an operator.  E.g. \alpha\bot\beta
works fine.

You could also use \perp instead although it's slanted and quite ugly
(in my opinion).

> (Why an an acedemic review request Word files? It should be
> forbidden.)

Totally agree.  They'll be asking for papyrus next...
--
Eric S Fraga via Emacs 27.0.50, Org release_9.1.11-620-ga548e4