Re: [O] export to odt with LaTeX math formulae and tables

From: Joseph Vidal-Rosset
Subject: Re: [O] export to odt with LaTeX math formulae and tables
Date: Sat, 19 May 2018 17:52:40 +0200

Hello,

Edgar was right: the problems that I had with the odt export came from my file "user.el" i.e. the file for my setup of preferences for scimax. With a minimal user.el file containing the latex packages that I need , the export is now almost perfect. Are still lacking the right numbering of equations and references for these equations, and the bibliography is not pretty. But the main work is done.

Best wishes,

Jo.

Dear Edgar,

At the  moment, the results that  I get with  the odt export are  not so
bad. Bibliography  works and images  for proofs also. Therefore  I guess
that the problems that I have really to solve are minor.

We stay in touch and I will inform you.

Best wishes,

--
Jo.