[O] unable to edit indirect-buffer in fundamental mode without losing pr

From: Van L
Subject: [O] unable to edit indirect-buffer in fundamental mode without losing pretty printing in base buffer org mode
Date: Sun, 27 May 2018 21:14:17 +1000

Hello.

Is it possible to edit a buffer in org mode
and its indirect-buffer in fundamental mode
without losing pretty printing in the org mode base buffer?

At the indirect-buffer, I switch to fundamental mode and
that causes the base buffer in org mode to
lose the pretty printing for superscript, subscript.

The two mode lines are set: org mode and fundamental mode.

I drop into fundamental mode to adjust the curly braces for
super/subscripting and want to see the changes in the base buffer
in org mode.

I use the following to create the indirect buffer.

  clone-indirect-buffer-other-window

Org mode version 9.1.9
GNU Emacs 26.1-rc1