[O] Org agenda started behaving badly

From: Marcin Borkowski
Subject: [O] Org agenda started behaving badly
Date: Sat, 09 Jun 2018 06:55:11 +0200

Hi all,

so out of nowhere my org agenda started behaving in a strange way.  It
seems not to respect my TODO-keywords settings:

(setq org-todo-keywords
      '((sequence "TODO(t!)" "DONE(d!)")
        (sequence "SOMEDAY(s!)")
        (sequence "CANCELLED(c@)")
        (sequence "WAIT(w!)" "|")))

i.e., it now shows all the "CANCELLED" items as if "CANCELLED" was not
a todo keyword at all.  When I visit the offending file and issue M-x
normal-mode, everything is back to normal again.

Now the strange thing is, I haven't updated Org in a while.  I did now,
but the problem persists.  I am on

Org mode version 9.1.13 (release_9.1.13-791-g842002 @ [...])

and

GNU Emacs 27.0.50 (commit f1e65b7)

I also can't remember changing my config (but it's quite possible that
I'm forgetting something).

What I did do is I updated some packages through the Emacs package
manager, but I don't think this is related.

Now I know this is a bit vague, but does anyone have any idea what might
cause this, or how I could try to debug this problem?

Of course, I have a lot of Org-mode-related customizations in my
init.el, but I don't think they are related.  If I'm wrong, I can post
them here, of course.

Best,

--
Marcin Borkowski