Re: [O] ox-hugo, 2 questions

From: Thomas S. Dye
Subject: Re: [O] ox-hugo, 2 questions
Date: Sat, 09 Jun 2018 19:14:52 -1000

Aloha Kaushal,

Kaushal Modi writes:

It's difficult to tell. Can you share a git repo with a minimal site (just the config.toml and the Org content files would do). I will try reproducing the issue locally using ox-hugo plus the ox-hugo test site theme:
https://github.com/kaushalmodi/hugo-bare-min-theme.

I have a "sandbox" site where you can see an example of _index. See for
"_index" here:
https://gitlab.com/kaushalmodi/hugo-sandbox/raw/master/content-org/sandbox.org.
That example also happens to have an image on the home page, though I am inserting that image in the layout file itself using the .Resources Hugo
method.

Here is the outcome: https://hugo-sandbox.netlify.com/.

Many thanks for this kind offer. Will do, if I can't figure it out.

Just putting this custom figure.html in your site's layouts/shortcodes/ directory (which will override the inbuilt figure shortcode) will fix this
second issue.

Yes, it works like magic!

Hope this helps. For future, you can ask ox-hugo questions directly at
https://github.com/kaushalmodi/ox-hugo/issues.

I don't mind Hugo-related questions there too. But just so that you know the Hugo Discourse forum is pretty active too: https://discourse.gohugo.io/.

OK, will do.

All the best,