Re: [O] org-crypt broken on Ubuntu 18.04

From: Óscar Fuentes
Subject: Re: [O] org-crypt broken on Ubuntu 18.04
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2018 01:12:22 +0200

Thibault Polge <address@hidden> writes:

>> What's an ECM?
>
> French for Exemple complet minimal = Minimal Working Example (MWE)[1]
>
> [1]: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minimal_Working_Example

Thanks.

While trying to create a demo file I noticed that decryption works fine
as long as the content was relatively new, while it fails for content
that was encrypted years ago.

I tried setting epg-gpg-program to "gpg" (it is "gpg2" by default) for
encrypting some tests but then decryption worked fine on those tests.

I need to look at org-decrypt-entry works and determine if the problem
is with that function or with epg.