Re: [O] close a template?

From: Uwe Brauer
Subject: Re: [O] close a template?
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2018 11:48:43 +0200

>>> "Eric" == Eric S Fraga <address@hidden> writes:

   > On Thursday, 14 Jun 2018 at 10:10, Uwe Brauer wrote:
   >> Hi
   >>
   >> I asked that more than a year ago, but maybe meanwhile there are some
   >> news in master which I did not noticed.
   >>
   >> Consider please the following template
   >>
   >> #+begin_src matlab  :results output latex :exports results  :eval
never-export
   >> clear all
   >> f1=5;
   >> f2=4;
   >> f3=6;
   >> h=(1-(-1))/2;
   >> s=misimp(5,4,6,h);
   >> disp('\begin{equation*}')
   >> fprintf('I  = %g \\\\\n', s)
   >> disp('\end{eqaution*}')
   >> #+end_src
   >>
   >> Suppose I accidentally delete the last line, so the template would be
   >> invalid. Is there, meanwhile, any command which would guess the correct
   >> template and insert the missing line?

   > Unlikely to be a solution available given that you are wanting an
   > autocompletion that understands LaTeX within MATLAB...  I don't know of
   > any tool that could help unfortunately.

Aeh, no I think this is a misunderstanding!

Suppose I have
#+begin_src matlab  :results output latex :exports results  :eval never-export
clear all
s=misimp(5,4,6,h);

All I want to get is
#+begin_src matlab  :results output latex :exports results  :eval never-export
clear all
s=misimp(5,4,6,h);
#+end_src

And if it were

#+BEGIN_EXPORT latex
\begin{align*}
Z2&= \frac{55-50}{\sqrt{25}}   = 1 \\
P(1\leq Z)&=N(0,1;55)  = 0.158655
\end{align*}

The function should complete

#+BEGIN_EXPORT latex
\begin{align*}
Z2&= \frac{55-50}{\sqrt{25}}   = 1 \\
P(1\leq Z)&=N(0,1;55)  = 0.158655
\end{align*}
#+END_EXPORT

   > (and your last line is misspelled, by the way ;-))

Yes I know!