Re: [O] Fix org-meta-return for checkbox lists

From: Kaushal Modi
Subject: Re: [O] Fix org-meta-return for checkbox lists
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2018 10:19:40 -0400

On Fri, Jun 15, 2018 at 10:10 AM Nicolas Goaziou <address@hidden> wrote:

The problem is that your initial suggestion make it impossible, common
or not.

I agree. That was a mistake. I overlooked the case where one would want to have mix of checkbox and unordered items.

As it is, it is symmetric with M-RET and M-S-RET on headlines. E.g., in
the following document

  * TODO Stuff|

where "|" is point, M-RET results in

  * TODO Stuff
  *

i.e., no TODO added. I find it straightforward.

OK. So no one way is right :) So it makes sense to keep it as it is.
--

Kaushal Modi