Re: [O] Bug: Table does not align properly [9.1.13 (9.1.13-elpaplus @ /h

From: Diogo Ferrari
Subject: Re: [O] Bug: Table does not align properly [9.1.13 (9.1.13-elpaplus @ /home/diogo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180521/)]
Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2018 16:36:55 -0300

Yes, I tried the development version in that website. I believe org-plus-contrib can be the issue. It is not working properly. It is messing with table formatting a lot when I use <> to reduce the size of the column. It works even worse with links of the type [[link][link label]] and when I use org table edit field (C-c `) to edit the cell in a separate window. When I go back from table edit field, it looses the alignment and to get it back I need to either reopen the file or use the table edit field again. I am using now the version 9.0.9 (org-plus-contrib-20170702), which at least it does not mess with the alignment as much. The links, however, still does not align properly. If I run emacs -Q, the alignment works perfect, even with links. I use some features of org and org-plus-contrib, so I will keep trying a little more. Sorry for not contributing more to fix it. Maybe I at some point I will go over the .el files to try to figure out what is going on.

We don't use Github. You can find development version here: https://code.orgmode.org/bzg/org-mode

--
Diogo Ferrari
PhD Candidate

Open Source! Use R! Use Linux! Use Emacs! Use Python!

"A vida é a arte de tirar conclusões suficientes de dados insuficientes"