Re: [O] :comments org doesn't export comments below code

From: Ken Mankoff
Subject: Re: [O] :comments org doesn't export comments below code
Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2018 17:25:10 -0400

On 2018-07-14 at 15:39 -04, Grant Rettke <address@hidden> wrote:
> On Sat, Jul 14, 2018 at 3:10 AM, Nicolas Goaziou <address@hidden> wrote:
>> Ken Mankoff <address@hidden> writes:
>> > Is there a way to get more of the Org file embedded in the tangled
>> > code?
>
> What did you want to add to it?

Good question. I guess I expected everything at the current level to be
exported, both text before and after the code block. I wouldn't mind having
options to control if the entire file gets exported, or everything at this tree
node level, or everything at this node level and below, or everything from the
top level through this node, etc. I could imagine:

:comments org-node-only-pre  # this is the current behavior
:comments org-node-only-post # inverse
:comments org-node           # pre and post, this node
:comments org-subtree-and-children  # this node and all sub-nodes
:comments org-parent-tree           # from top level to here (and below?)
:comments org-file

   -k.