Re: [O] target file of capture template does not save

From: tom
Subject: Re: [O] target file of capture template does not save
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2018 08:13:17 -0500

You guys are so skillful and awesome you helped me without saying a word!

After looking around at
https://emacs.stackexchange.com/questions/477/how-do-i-automatically-save-org-mode-buffers

I just added a third hook,
(add-hook 'org-capture-mode-hook 'org-save-all-org-buffers)

I'll mark this solved. Org rocks, I don't rock.