Re: [O] Bug: ordered lists that start at > 1 don't work? [9.1.13 (9.1.13

From: Ag Ibragimov
Subject: Re: [O] Bug: ordered lists that start at > 1 don't work? [9.1.13 (9.1.13-elpaplus @ /home/ag/.emacs.d/elpa/26.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180730/)]
Date: Sat, 04 Aug 2018 14:46:10 -0700

Kaushal Modi <address@hidden> writes:

Oh it seems I misunderstood how it works, I thought the cookie should
be in the front, e.g.:

address@hidden item 20
  22. item 22
  etc.

but instead it should be

1. address@hidden item 20

and after pressing M-RET it automatically replaces 1. with 20. Maybe the
documentation on this subject could be more elaborate.

Thank you,
Ag

Hello,

On Sat, Aug 4, 2018, 8:12 AM Ag Ibragimov <address@hidden> wrote:

According to the documentation:

> If you want a list to start with a different value (e.g., > 20), start
> the text of the item with address@hidden

it doesn't seem to work for me. What am I missing?

What does not work?

1. Can you paste a minimal working example of your Org file that contains
the use of that syntax?
2. What are you exporting that file to (HTML, ASCII, ..)? AFAIK that syntax is effective for only for exports and only if the exporter supports this.

Example: Export below to ascii:

1. Item 1.
2. address@hidden Item 10.

--