Re: [O] OK again, was: Re: Bug: git clone https://code.orgmode.org/bzg/o

From: Brent Goodrick
Subject: Re: [O] OK again, was: Re: Bug: git clone https://code.orgmode.org/bzg/org-mode.git fails with fatal: unable to access 'https://code.orgmode.org/bzg/org-mode.git/': server certificate verification failed. CAfile: /etc/ssl/certs/ca-certificates.crt CRLfile: none [9.1.7 (release_9.1.7-523-g594b2d @ /home/brentg/emacs_lisp_imported/org-mode/org-mode/lisp/)]
Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2018 15:37:15 -0700

Thanks Robert.  Everything is working perfectly now!

On Sun, Aug 19, 2018 at 9:51 AM, Robert Klein <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi Brent,

On Sun, 19 Aug 2018 08:32:27 -0700
Brent Goodrick <address@hidden> wrote:

> I noted that even browsing to the website at https://orgmode.org
> required me to add a certificate exception to my browser.

[rest deleted]

thanks a lot for the information.

It seems the certificate for the web site expired.  I managed to renew
the certificate, so everything should work again as expected.

The automatic renewal of certificates doesn't work at the moment, so we
might encounter the issue again in a couple of months.

I'll try to find a solution in the meantime.

Best regards
Robert