[O] Any easy way to use multiple indirect buffers based on subtrees?

From: Cody Goodman
Subject: [O] Any easy way to use multiple indirect buffers based on subtrees?
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2018 12:26:12 -0500

I would like to be able to create N indirect buffers per subtree because I like working on each subtree in it's own eyebrowse workspace. Does anyone already do this? I didn't see config options to achieve what I wanted, so wanted to ask here before I look at the indirect buffer implementation to figure out how to do this.

Thanks,

Cody