[O] orgalist list item spacing

From: Eric Abrahamsen
Subject: [O] orgalist list item spacing
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2018 14:47:03 -0700

I'm a happy user of orgalist, it's very nice to be able to have basic
Org structures in email.

One thing I noticed is that if a paragraph line wraps so that the last
line has a number followed by a full stop, orgalist treats that as a
list item. It seems to me that text should not be considered a list item
unless there's a blank line above it. Ie, this is currently considered a
list item:

This is an email talking about some future plans that will take place in
2020. This line with the 2020<full stop> is considered a list item.

      As evidenced by the indent automatically applied to this line.

C-j fixes it, as usual.

Is this a bug, or a configurable option, or just the way it's supposed
to work?

Thanks,
Eric