Re: [O] orgalist list item spacing

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: Re: [O] orgalist list item spacing
Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2018 12:22:48 +0100

On Friday, 14 Sep 2018 at 14:47, Eric Abrahamsen wrote:
> One thing I noticed is that if a paragraph line wraps so that the last
> line has a number followed by a full stop, orgalist treats that as a
> list item. It seems to me that text should not be considered a list item
> unless there's a blank line above it. Ie, this is currently considered a
> list item:

[...]

> Is this a bug, or a configurable option, or just the way it's supposed
> to work?

Long standing "feature" of org.  Unless you do require a blank line
between items, it is impossible to differentiate between the start of a
numbered item and the continuation of the previous item in this case.

It's an annoyance sometimes but usually minor.

--
Eric S Fraga via Emacs 27.0.50, Org release_9.1.13-783-g97fac4