Re: [O] Latex export with \begin{equation}

From: Nicolas Goaziou
Subject: Re: [O] Latex export with \begin{equation}
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2018 14:43:12 +0200

Hello,

Dominik Schrempf <address@hidden> writes:

> I tried to follow your suggestions. Please let me know, if the patch
> is OK like this.

Applied, with some changes to the commit message. Thank you.

> The patch only adds one footnote. It is unfortunate, that all
> subsequent footnotes are changed too.

This is a design choice. It keeps footnote numbers ordered. I find
having footnote numbers unordered confusing. Of course, as any design
choice, this is debatable.

Regards,

--
Nicolas Goaziou                                                0x80A93738