Re: [O] Anniversaries from BBDB

From: Marco Wahl
Subject: Re: [O] Anniversaries from BBDB
Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2018 17:20:30 +0200

Hi leandro,

Thanks for your report.

> That was the problem! Thanks!
> In the documentation is clearly stated that we can use both formats:
> "...and then add the date in the format YYYY-MM-DD or MM-DD, followed
> by..." Perhaps this can be corrected. Also, "C-o" to insert a new
> field does not work. "i" would do the job instead.

I digged somewhat into the matter today.  AFAICT I removed a bug which
prevented the interpretation of BBDB anniversary entries starting with
MM-DD.  So now the feature of anniversaries without year should be
available in the maint and the master branch.

Also I rewrote the documentation; in particular the "C-o" key for BBDB
is not mentioned any more.

Thanks and ciao,
                Marco