Re: [O] How to upgrade to make beamer export work

From: jiewuza
Subject: Re: [O] How to upgrade to make beamer export work
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2018 10:56:36 +0800

I was using spacemacs, and I updated orgmode (9.1.14) yesterday.
I have no beamer-related config except:
```
  (require 'ox-beamer)
  (setq org-latex-pdf-process '("latexmk -xelatex -outdir=%o %f"))
  (add-to-list 'org-export-backends 'beamer)
```

I checked the `tex` output of the example, there is just `section`, no `frame`.
```
% Intended LaTeX compiler: pdflatex
\documentclass[presentation]{beamer}
\usepackage[utf8]{inputenc}
\usepackage[T1]{fontenc}
\usepackage{graphicx}
\usepackage{grffile}
\usepackage{longtable}
\usepackage{wrapfig}
\usepackage{rotating}
\usepackage[normalem]{ulem}
\usepackage{amsmath}
\usepackage{textcomp}
\usepackage{amssymb}
\usepackage{capt-of}
\usepackage{hyperref}
\author{Carsten Dominik}
\date{\today}
\title{Example Presentation}
\hypersetup{
 pdfauthor={Carsten Dominik},
 pdftitle={Example Presentation},
 pdfkeywords={},
 pdfsubject={},
 pdfcreator={Emacs 26.1 (Org mode 9.1.14)},
 pdflang={English}}
\begin{document}

\maketitle
\tableofcontents

\section{This is the first structural section}
\label{sec:org51b2252}

\subsection{Frame 1}
\label{sec:org7fda852}
\begin{enumerate}
\item Thanks to Eric Fraga\hfill{}\textsc{B\_block}
\label{sec:org6c0dd90}
for the first viable Beamer setup in Org
\item Thanks to everyone else\hfill{}\textsc{B\_block}
\label{sec:org166f1b4}
for contributing to the discussion
\begin{enumerate}
\item This will be formatted as a beamer note\hfill{}\textsc{B\_note}
\label{sec:org1056b8c}
\end{enumerate}
\end{enumerate}
\subsection{Frame 2 (where we will not use columns)}
\label{sec:org4503c82}
\begin{enumerate}
\item Request
\label{sec:org8233ad6}