[O] R source code block :session

From: Seb
Subject: [O] R source code block :session
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2018 10:18:01 -0500

Hello,

I'm running into a couple of issues with R source code blocks using
:session :

---<--------------------cut here---------------start------------------->---
#+NAME: test01
#+BEGIN_SRC R :session :results output
library(ascii)
numstbl <- table(1:4, 1:4)
summary(numstbl)
#+END_SRC

#+RESULTS: test01
: R> Number of cases in table: 4
: Number of factors: 2
: Test for independence of all factors:
:       Chisq = 12, df = 9, p-value = 0.2
:       Chi-squared approximation may be incorrect
---<--------------------cut here---------------end--------------------->---

Notice the "R> " prompt that prefixes the actual output.  If the first
line (`library` call) is removed, then the prompt is correctly excluded
from the results output.  I do have `options(prompt="R> ")` in my
~/.Rprofile.

The other problem:

---<--------------------cut here---------------start------------------->---
#+NAME: test02
#+BEGIN_SRC R :results output org
library(ascii)
options(asciiType="org")
ascii(summary(table(1:4, 1:4)))
#+END_SRC

#+RESULTS: test02
#+BEGIN_SRC org
- Number of cases in table: 4
- Number of factors: 2
- Test for independence of all factors:
  - Chisq = 12, df = 9, p-value = 0.2
  - Chi-squared approximation may be incorrect
#+END_SRC

According to the documentation
https://orgmode.org/worg/org-contrib/babel/languages/ob-doc-R.html, the
results output should be wrapped in #+BEGIN_ORG #+END_ORG, not in
another source code block.

Any tips much appreciated.

Cheers,
--