Re: [O] [ANN] org-info-find-node: Jump from Org to specific Info

From: Nicolas Goaziou
Subject: Re: [O] [ANN] org-info-find-node: Jump from Org to specific Info
Date: Tue, 02 Oct 2018 21:43:39 +0200

Hello,

Marco Wahl <address@hidden> writes:

> I just pushed command `org-info-find-node' bound to "C-c C-x I" by
> default for Org files and agenda buffers.

Nitpick: Would you mind removing the dangling parens left in the
function?

Also, I'd like to avoid making changes to "master" branch. It should be
considered frozen while we're waiting for Org 9.2. Please install next
new features (that one is OK, I guess) in "next" branch, and rebase it
on top of "master".

Thank you!

Regards,

--