[O] org-babel-detangle issue on 9.1.14

From: Brad Knotwell
Subject: [O] org-babel-detangle issue on 9.1.14
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2018 07:08:35 +0000 (UTC)

Good day all--

I've been playing with org-babel-detangle and I've noticed something that's either a bug or a limitation.  It's confusing enough that it's worth writing down if it's expected.  Basically, it doesn't work if there are variables defined in the begin_src header.  I've attached an example below.  The first one won't detangle and the last two will.

* no work
#+begin_src sh sh :tangle hw.sh :var x="hello world" :shebang #!/bin/sh :comments link
echo $x
#+end_src

* works
#+begin_src sh sh :tangle hw2.sh :comments link
echo "helloworld2"
#+end_src

* stillworks
#+begin_src sh sh :tangle hw3.sh :comments link :shebang #!/bin/sh
echo "helloworld3"

#+end_src

I've tested with 9.1.7 and 9.1.14 so if this is supposed to be supported it's not something newly broken.

Thx.

--Brad