[O] blogging with lazyblorg (was: Visualizing org files)

From: Karl Voit
Subject: [O] blogging with lazyblorg (was: Visualizing org files)
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2018 09:29:06 +0200

* Marcelo de Moraes Serpa <address@hidden> wrote:

> Oh wow Karl, lot's of 'hidden' gems there.

Thanks. Glad that you like it. Consider following Atom/RSS feeds of
https://karl-voit.at/ to get updates on my PIM/Emacs activity. I
hope that I'm going to implement tag-specific feeds so that you are
able to follow #pim or #emacs and don't get any non-related updates.

> Not related to this thread but I specially liked `lazyblorg`, I
> actually had a very similar idea and was about to develop
> something like that, you saved me a bunch of time :)

Oh, it took quite some effort and time to go where lazyblorg
currently is ;-) Feedback welcome.

--
get mail|git|SVN|photos|postings|SMS|phonecalls|RSS|CSV|XML into Org-mode:
Personal Information Management > http://Karl-Voit.at/tags/pim/
Emacs-related > http://Karl-Voit.at/tags/emacs/