[O] setting org-html-htmlize-output-type as an export option

From: Akira Kyle
Subject: [O] setting org-html-htmlize-output-type as an export option
Date: Mon, 08 Oct 2018 00:23:34 -0400

Hi,

I've been trying to customize the css of my exported org mode files and projects and I've found that in different cases I want different settings for org-html-htmlize-output-type. For example in a org publish project I may want to set it to css while for certain individual files I want it to be inline-css. So far I've been just setting this as a file local variable, however it seems it would be useful to have an export option to customize this. That way I could set it once in say org-publish-project-alist.

Does this seem like a reasonable addition or should I be setting this in with a different method? I did come across ~#+BIND:~ and it seems like this could perhaps be used to set org-html-htmlize-output-type inside a #+SETUPFILE:

Thanks!

Akira