Re: [O] An Org-based productivity tool

From: William Denton
Subject: Re: [O] An Org-based productivity tool
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2018 12:50:06 -0400 (EDT)

On 10 October 2018, Marcin Borkowski wrote:

I am making an Org-mode-based tool to help boost my productivity.
- is anyone interested in something like this?

I am---I'd love to see what you come up with. I'm doing something similar, but much less fancy, with clock tables and some R:

https://www.miskatonic.org/2017/11/16/clocktableii/

I need to do one more post about that to wrap it up. It's working well for me, but warnings about not being clocked in to something, and better understanding of what I'm doing based on headings or tags, would be useful.

Bill
--
William Denton :: Toronto, Canada   ---   Listening to Art:
https://listeningtoart.org/