Re: [O] An Org-based productivity tool

From: Ihor Radchenko
Subject: Re: [O] An Org-based productivity tool
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2018 16:58:24 +0800

Hi,

One suggestion would be to distinguish between different types of work.
For example, you may value more an important project you need to work
on, but do not like, in comparison with another project you really like
doing.
This can be done, for example, by weighting the time spent on
different tasks according to the task urgency/arbitrary multiplier.

A comment on the example output.
Some people (like me) can spend too much time just staring at the kind
of output you provided.
I found it more efficient to have a single number/phrase indication if I
need to work harder or not.
The full output might still be shown to adjust the overall productivity,
but, say, once per day/week.

Best,
Ihor

--