[O] How to add tblname from ob-shell fragments?

From: Alex Bennée
Subject: [O] How to add tblname from ob-shell fragments?
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2018 14:25:16 +0100

Hi,

I'm trying to solve a problem with an ob-shell fragment. I want to emit
a table which other blocks are going to consume. As script takes a while
I don't want to dynamically call it when doing additional work with the
data. In fact in my real example I use ob-async's :async so it can run
and collect the data in the background.

Is there any way to get the results to emit a tblname with the result?

--
Alex Bennée