Re: [O] How to make agenda generation faster

From: Samuel Wales
Subject: Re: [O] How to make agenda generation faster
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2018 12:59:13 -0700

i too visit all files when emacs starts.

are we saying that the speed depends on the number of headlines total
or the number of headlines in a single file among the agenda files?

--
The Kafka Pandemic: <http://thekafkapandemic.blogspot.com>

The disease DOES progress. MANY people have died from it. And ANYBODY
can get it at any time.

"You’ve really gotta quit this and get moving, because this is murder
by neglect." ---
<http://www.meaction.net/2017/02/03/pwme-people-with-me-are-being-murdered-by-neglect>.