Re: [O] Fixed [

From: Nicolas Goaziou
Subject: Re: [O] Fixed [
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2018 19:25:00 +0200

"Garreau, Alexandre" <address@hidden> writes:

> Le 24/10/2018 à 18h15, Nicolas Goaziou a écrit :
>>
>> Note that orgstruct-mode, and orgstruct++-mode are removed from the code
>> base.
>
> No really? how sad! do anyone knows why?

You may want to browse the mailing list archives for discussions about
it. Essentially, Orgstruct mode was very buggy and its implementation
was wrong.

> And also what are we supposed to use to support src blocks and
> outline-like headings in Gnus?

Orgstruct mode, AFAIK, has nothing to do with source blocks in Gnus. For
outline-like headings, you have Outline, Outorg, Outshine and probably
other solutions out there.

Regards,