[O] org-mime with recent versions of org and emacs

From: Matt Price
Subject: [O] org-mime with recent versions of org and emacs
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2018 10:00:47 -0400

I had some problems with the MELPA version of org-mime, and wasn't able to solve my issues using the current version. I've rebased off of a PR submitted to the upstream repo by John Kitchin. Core org-mime functions once again work for me and I've added a couple of new features:

- mu4e support
- initial, primitive support for blockquoting paragraphs that start with ">" -- this is pretty ugly right now but maybe it will be possible to improve later on.

My tree is here: https://github.com/titaniumbones/org-mime/tree/file-eqns
I'm developing against recent git versions of org and emacs.
I'd love to hear comments from others.