Re: [O] An Org-based productivity tool

From: stardiviner
Subject: Re: [O] An Org-based productivity tool
Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2018 15:41:28 +0800

Sacha Chua <address@hidden> writes:

> I find time analysis useful for things like calibrating my estimates and
> expectations,
> learning about my revealed preferences and trends over time, and feeling more
> satisfied
> about my days/weeks/months. I liked using the data to build on my strengths
> and work
> around my limits instead of giving in to the temptation to use it as a harsh
> taskmaster.
> :) I wonder if something similar might be helpful for you.

I agree on this point that should be a harsh taskmaster if I understand it
correctly. After I spent lot of time on configuring Emacs and Org Mode to fit
what I want, then I reduce my setup to small again. I found it's time to keep
it simple and clean now. Currently I only use Org Agenda and org clock to
record all my activities.

--
[ stardiviner ]
       I try to make every word tell the meaning what I want to express.