Re: [O] OT: gmane seems to be back

From: Achim Gratz
Subject: Re: [O] OT: gmane seems to be back
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2018 08:36:34 +0100

Am 30.10.2018 um 16:57 schrieb Nick Dokos:
For a couple of weeks, I had not been able to connect to gmane, so I
finally gave up and changed my preferences so that I could receive the
email from the list.  I have not seen any acknowledgement anywhere
that it was down BTW - did anybody here notice? Or was it just me?

Plain NNTP wasn't down at all, but connections that use TLS stopped working some time ago and probably still don't work.

--
Achim.

(on the road :-)