Re: [O] Display-level automatic subtree numbering

From: Nicolas Goaziou
Subject: Re: [O] Display-level automatic subtree numbering
Date: Thu, 01 Nov 2018 18:49:07 +0100

Hello,

"Garreau, Alexandre" <address@hidden> writes:

> No it doesn’t update anything, and doesn’t color number compatibly with
> outlining.  Also it’s not integrated in org and only available in melpa,
> unsigned.

As I was offline for a few days, I toyed a bit with this. I wrote the
following library. I didn't test it thoroughly. I didn't write
regression tests either.

Also, it ignores UNNUMBERED property and export tags. I have the feeling
these are orthogonal requirements (i.e., if you want to see the
numbering obtained upon export, just export your document).

You may want to test it. It could go in GNU ELPA or some such if fast
and accurate enough.

Regards,

--
Nicolas Goaziou