Re: [O] Bug: Capture template insertion fails with #+FOO [9.1.14 (9.1.14

From: Philip Hudson
Subject: Re: [O] Bug: Capture template insertion fails with #+FOO [9.1.14 (9.1.14-1-g4931fc-elpa @ /home/phil/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/)]
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2018 00:24:56 +0000

On Thu, 1 Nov 2018 at 22:12, Nicolas Goaziou <address@hidden> wrote:

> Philip Hudson <address@hidden> writes:
>
> Could you show your template? Could you explain how you initiate the
> capture process (e.g., with arguments)? Also, could you show the desired
> output?

Here's a minimal failing capture-completed template:

------- Cut here ------
#+FOO: bar

* Baz
------ Cut here ------

Pass this into `org-capture-verify-tree'. This will reproduce the error.

My fix strips out the leading in-buffer settings for the duration of
that call only. Effectively what gets passed into
`org-capture-verify-tree' is then this:

------- Cut here ------
* Baz
------- Cut here ------

--
Phil Hudson                  http://hudson-it.ddns.net
Pretty Good Privacy (PGP) ID: 0x4E482F85