[O] Bug: "file:" protocol link with "#anchor" bad HTML export [9.1.14 (9

From: Philip Hudson
Subject: [O] Bug: "file:" protocol link with "#anchor" bad HTML export [9.1.14 (9.1.14-1-g4931fc-elpa @ /home/phil/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/)]
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2018 10:49:27 +0000

Remember to cover the basics, that is, what you expected to happen and
what in fact did happen.  You don't know how to make a good report?  See

    https://orgmode.org/manual/Feedback.html#Feedback

Your bug report will be posted to the Org mailing list.

I add into Worg file "worg-faq.org" a hyperlink using the "file:"
protocol, linking to a sub-heading in Worg file "worg-git.org". Exact
syntax quoted below, from an email thread with Bastien.

Expected behavior:

I expect the HTML exporter automatically used by Worg to generate an
"https:" protocol hyperlink which links to a specific, existing HTML
anchor ID in file "worg-git.html".

Actual behavior:

The exporter generates an "https:" protocol hyperlink that points to a
non-existent anchor ID in file "worg-git.html".

I have left the mis-generated link in place on Worg for the time
being. (My previous push included a correct, explicit "https:"
protocol link; I can revert and push again at any time). You can
examine it at:

https://orgmode.org/worg/org-faq.html#keeping-current-with-Org-mode-development

at the bottom of list item 2.

See below for the exact syntax of the Org link.

Emacs  : GNU Emacs 24.4.1 (x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.14.5)
of 2017-09-12 on hullmann, modified by Debian
Package: Org mode version 9.1.14 (9.1.14-1-g4931fc-elpa @
/home/phil/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/)