Re: [O] Bug: BEGIN_SRC and BEGIN_EXAMPLE shortcuts? [9.1.14 (release_9.1

From: Diego Zamboni
Subject: Re: [O] Bug: BEGIN_SRC and BEGIN_EXAMPLE shortcuts? [9.1.14 (release_9.1.14-1035-gfeb442 @ /home/calvin/git/org-mode/lisp/)]
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2018 21:04:13 +0100

The new org-format manual in the git repo (https://code.orgmode.org/bzg/org-mode/raw/master/doc/org-manual.org) already documents the new templates (search for "Structure Templates"), but I'm not sure if this is already available in rendered form somewhere. The manual at https://orgmode.org/manual/ still seems to be the old version.

Best,
--Diego

On Wed, Nov 14, 2018 at 5:26 PM <address@hidden> wrote:

> The new shortcuts have the advantage of being able to wrap text - if you have a region selected, it will be wrapped in the new block.

Oh brilliant! I've always wanted to do that. Thanks!

I think the manual might still have the old easy-templates thing described? That or I somehow have the old version of the manual in emacs still :).