[O] Data length limit in Guile/Geiser/Scheme evaluation

From: Neil Jerram
Subject: [O] Data length limit in Guile/Geiser/Scheme evaluation
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2018 14:21:49 +0000

I seem to have hit a limit in how much data can be successfully passed
from Org to Geiser and Guile.  The attached file demonstrates this.

With the file as attached, and hitting C-c C-c on '(length
classification)', I get 139 (which is correct).

If I add one more (duplicate) row to the table, and hit C-c C-c again,
the evaluation hangs somewhere and Emacs is blocked until I interrupt
with C-g.

Has anyone else seen this?  Is there a fix?  If not, any ideas for how I
can investigate further?  I love doing stuff with Org and Scheme code,
so really hope that I don't have to have my wings clipped by this
apparent limit.

Best wishes,
  Neil