Re: [O] Fontify text between quotes?

From: Jeremie Juste
Subject: Re: [O] Fontify text between quotes?
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2018 20:38:24 +0100

Hello,

You can in principle tap directly into font lock-mode.
For instance something like

 (add-hook 'org-mode-hook
           (lambda ()
             (font-lock-add-keywords nil
                                     '(("\\<\\(FIXME\\):" 1
'font-lock-warning-face prepend)
                                        'font-lock-keyword-face)))))

would fontify [FIXME:], [and] [or] ,and [not], without the [], in org-mode, See
the
doc of font-lock-add-keywords (just stole the code above from it)

I could not achieve what you want though. Don't have enough time and energy
to think about it now, and I'm very bad with regex. :-). But in
principle it should do the job,

Hope this helps,

Jeremie