[O] Standard Format for Org Outlines?

From: David Masterson
Subject: [O] Standard Format for Org Outlines?
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2018 23:23:27 +0000

Probably a dumb question, but is there a standard format for Org
outlines. I'm particularly wondering about the use of blank lines. I
prefer to have blank lines before my headings for readability, but I
think a lot of other people work without the blank lines.  I recently
ran into a case with BeOrg where it, in fact, removed the blank lines
when it synced my change back to my original file.  That led me to think
what is the standard format for an Org outline.  Should I expect the
tools to adjust to me or should I adjust to them?
--
David