Re: [O] Feature request - Decouple org's keybindings from their function

From: stardiviner
Subject: Re: [O] Feature request - Decouple org's keybindings from their functions
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2018 16:04:06 +0800

Decoupling is not a good idea. Because it will let user define too much
keybindings. And User can define keybinding in Emacs easily. Emacs is
powerful for customization.

And user need convention for Org default keybindings so that when Org
users communications can know what he did. For example, when I said [C-c
C-c] in Org, Every Org users know it.

--
[ stardiviner ]
       I try to make every word tell the meaning what I want to express.

       Blog: https://stardiviner.github.io/
       IRC(freenode): stardiviner, Matrix: stardiviner
       GPG: F09F650D7D674819892591401B5DF1C95AE89AC3